Welcome to MenacePkerz forum. To help keep the forum and server up please donate.

Thank you Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MenacePkerz forum. To help keep the forum and server up please donate.

Thank you Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERVER IS DEFINATELY DOWN.

3 posters

Go down

SERVER IS DEFINATELY DOWN. Empty SERVER IS DEFINATELY DOWN.

Post  Drama Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:13 am

Ok before i had a problem loggin in and it always said "Error Connecting to server" but the solution to that was that i have had edit some of the files before and the solution was to re download the client. I did that. Problem was solved. I could play...

Then today, i logged in, it logged me in. i played with Mark and Invalid Pker then i logged off for a second. Came back to play again, try to log in and it says "Error connecting to server"

Heres a screenie Smile :

SERVER IS DEFINATELY DOWN. Scpk

You might be thinking that the solution is to change my username and add a password but i tried already. I wrote My Username: Drama and my password : ******** and it still doesnt work...

Help me?

Thanks,
Drama
Drama
Drama
[V]eteran
 [V]eteran

Back to top Go down

SERVER IS DEFINATELY DOWN. Empty Re: SERVER IS DEFINATELY DOWN.

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:31 am

Sorry about that my computer has been acting wierd lately.

-Mark

Last edited by Mark on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added ::changepassword command.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:02 pm

Can i just give a tip?

Try deleting the server off runelocus and moparscape. Then re-post it up but use a different source. THEN I WILL GET A VPS...... It will bbecome succesfull. Just let me know.
Admin
Admin
[D]eveloper
 [D]eveloper

https://menacepkerz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:49 am

Admin wrote:Can i just give a tip?

Try deleting the server off runelocus and moparscape. Then re-post it up but use a different source. THEN I WILL GET A VPS...... It will bbecome succesfull. Just let me know.
Idk, what type of server? PKING, Skilling? Or just Regular?

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:58 pm

I suggest pking servers as they go more viral as people find them more fun. But get a good pking source. such as

controled pk or Menacescape v2
Admin
Admin
[D]eveloper
 [D]eveloper

Back to top Go down

Post  pildurass Wed May 04, 2011 2:56 pm

Admin wrote:I suggest pking servers as they go more viral as people find them more fun. But get a good pking source. such as

i have a better base but you'd have to work off of it. download mith-pkz use as base. But, for a tip most players looking for a server like pking but also has skilling (for cash and stuff) and bosses so that if there are no people on pking there is something to do. Also make shops that sell items for money so that getting good items is just not pk based. Also make selling skilling items to the general store profitable so that a wide variety of players come play server =p go checkout renegadepkz v3 (thats sortof what im talking about when im talking about moneywise look at the shop at varrock)

pildurass
Donator
 Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 05, 2011 12:44 am

pildurass wrote:
Admin wrote:I suggest pking servers as they go more viral as people find them more fun. But get a good pking source. such as

i have a better base but you'd have to work off of it. download mith-pkz use as base. But, for a tip most players looking for a server like pking but also has skilling (for cash and stuff) and bosses so that if there are no people on pking there is something to do. Also make shops that sell items for money so that getting good items is just not pk based. Also make selling skilling items to the general store profitable so that a wide variety of players come play server =p go checkout renegadepkz v3 (thats sortof what im talking about when im talking about moneywise look at the shop at varrock)

We already have a new server. Thanks for your help but.
Admin
Admin
[D]eveloper
 [D]eveloper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down